Thursday, December 8, 2016

8947. AMONG THE THINGS I GOT IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE

AMONG THE THINGS I GOT IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE
Well, Uncle Mike, this is that ending again, the one
we rehearsed with Big Waters. It's maybe take 29,
or something like that and 'voluminous' too. My
mechanism is all broke down. I better split this
ragged town - with or without you.
-
There's an angel in this split-hair gun sight I'm
viewing through  -  just that I got no ammunition 
and there's nothing to shoot to. I had this all
figured out on the morning of the third, but
now it's, what, five days later, and I'm feeling
through. Give me that red wine over here, 
in that lethal jug you drew.
-
There's a minister for my ministrations, and
I'm running downtown soon : some kind of
sail on sailboats or loony-tunes, or a kite
string fetish guy on third floor B. Among
the things I got is nothing but trouble,
far as my eyes can see.


No comments: