Saturday, January 23, 2016

7723. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING
Right now, except this dish-rag with which to wipe
off the glass. The flotsam of some Wintry day goes
flying by and I once more hate the snow. I'm a travel
guy, and this just shuts things down. There's no
excitement for me at all in being stalled. I bet I'd
pay a pretty penny to get me out of this.
-
Outside the glass profusion, only a few small birds
remain in motion  -  poor suckers with feathers and
wings, even they don't know what to do. The streets 
are closed and the walkways shut. There's not a soul
around  -  except the usual nut intent on being out
there and cleaning things off like it was May 25th.
What's the use of that if there is no use for this?
-
I say just enjoy it, sit back and let it go.

No comments: