Monday, December 28, 2015

7637. GET CLEAR ON A WINTER MORNING

GET CLEAR ON A 
WINTER MORNING
Heres comes everything I ever hated : the Marvelettes
to the idea of varnish or shellac. What can I say about
anything here? This Earth-life is a solid wander. How 
do you even try to make understanding work?
-
I don't often talk in front of things : I watch, instead.
The moss-greened walls of the Winter Palace, those
Romanovs and that powderkeg; the ice and frost across
Gerry Lake, right next to where I'd lived. I've had a
million moments in this big, soft life. Nothing
was hard, and nothing was easy.
-
It was right here, they invented light. Illumination, 
anyway. Thomas Alva Edison Filbert Montahokey.
That was his real name, because I say so. He had 
an experimental electric railway too that he ran right
through these woods. Nothing big deal, 2 or 3 cars
to experiment voltage and movement. It went 
everywhere, and it went nowhere at all.


No comments: