Saturday, April 16, 2016

8043. HORSEHIDE SPHINCTER HAIR

HORSEHIDE 
SPHINCTER HAIR
Sometimes I just wonder why I can't get
anywhere; why I do all this stuff for nothing
and nobody really seems to care. No accolades
or contracts or renown or satisfaction. I want
to shoot myself in the mouth with a gun, just
from the sense of failure I wear. Inequity.
The dispute of these ages. I'll be dead when 
I'm dead; I'll be famous instead. That's really 
what some idiot told me once. Now I just found
out that school is out, and my terrain is leveled, 
the classroom is gone where they mention my 
name, and this ancient geography has taken over : 
Phoenecians, and all that crap; merchants and 
drovers, faith-healers and those who believe.
Shit I want to scream, and face-fuck 
this tidy dream.

No comments: