Wednesday, November 11, 2015

7428. SO THE SUTURED COLLAR FITS

SO THE SUTURED 
COLLAR FITS
'And just so you know, you're going to be
on your own now, Tinkerbell.  I won't have 
the means to answer you, the wallpaper will
bear funny pictures, and they'll  -  at first  -  
make little sense to you. But you'll catch on.'
-
I found that to be a message from God or perhaps
some other distant entity who put me here; so I
read it a few times with more than the usual care.
It made sense : a paucity of words, a succinct and
direct manner. I immediately sensed I understood.
-
It was all just a feeling anyway  -  there were hundreds
of other faces around me, immediately  -  and some
were quite fetching and attractive too. From others,
I recoiled, without ever knowing why. I guess it's
just like that here always.
-
This is what they term, in their service ward, 'free will.'
Odd that this 'God' thing put it instead as simply:
'You're going to be on our own now, and I 
won't have the means to answer you.'

No comments: