Thursday, November 12, 2015

7439. SENSELESS DEAD-LIGHT RECKONING

SENSELESS DEAD-LIGHT RECKONING
The was the hunch goes is this : they can take
their speeding cars and run them off a cliff. I
hate when someone gets behind me, or next to
me, and drives in their unnecessary way - all
ablaze with their passion to get to the next stop
one car ahead of me. Broken and stupid, yes.
My friend, my daughter, there are lights all
up and down this languid highway. I hope 
you catch them all.
-
With that, we turn from detail to  abstract :
these are the marks of an oil-man's love. She
glistens like the rainbow when naked. Imagine
how he has stained her with his colors, all.
-
It is said that birth order determines nothing.
Correct and true again. The first shall be last,
and the last shall (always) be first.

No comments: