Saturday, January 31, 2015

6320. NOW PART OF MY PERMANENT COLLECTION

NOW PART OF MY 
PERMANENT COLLECTION
Now part of my permanent collection, this wild
ride to Hell has kept me pretty busy : I just read
today about some leading atheist, having been
asked what he would say to God, should he find 
out 'when he gets there' that there is a God who
said he'd say 'How dare you!' to God.
-
What he meant, he said, was to point out  -  did
you know  -  that there's an insect that exists for
no other purpose but to get into the liquid of an
infant's eye and destroy the vision? How dare you.
How dare you demand homage amidst all these
myths and miseries we must live with.
-
I guess there's a draw to that point; a zone I
can handle. What's the use of worrying if
worrying's all you get? Anyway, it's part
now, of my permanent collection.

No comments: