Saturday, January 17, 2015

6265. SCRAPE TIME

SCRAPE TIME
Zero is the man : 'you just tell me what
kind of a cut you want and it's yours.'
I'm standing like a pole, and silent, on
Bleecker Street, outside Puerto Rico
Coffee Importing Co. Tom and Bobbie
told me about it. I'm not sure this fellow
here used the right word. Cut? for
coffee? Doesn't he mean 'blend'.
-
People always think I do drugs. Never have.
People always think I drink. Don't drink a
thing, except some red wine at home  -  
Mouton Cadet, that's good, dark  and red.
Otherwise, fuck, I hate most everything.
-
He gave me his business card  -  not that I
asked or wanted it. Resources Management
and Corporate Dispersal. NYSE listed.
As Teddy Roosevelt would have put it : 'Well
bully for you, you skank alley lame pole cat
chiseler.' Well, maybe; what the heck.
-
Just for kicks, I wanted to ask him if he had a
wife I could use. That would've served him right.
But, I didn't; just said thanks, and walked away.

No comments: