Saturday, January 24, 2015

6289. ALL THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS EVERYWHERE

ALL THE GREAT AND 
GLORIOUS EVERYWHERE
Yes, yes, I want to codify everything that I see :
the worm knows best its wormhole, and, as was
put by someone somewhere  -  the world has 
a crack, where the light is let in.
-
Even this harbor is sinking into the ground : I have
the stories and I've heard all the tales. The two men
are hunched over cards and beer  -  their cigarettes
dangle from pathological lips. A dim glow, a barren
light. Let me sit, oh, let me sit as well.
-
When things get sad, the world devolved into
its own earthen brown  - a thin tan, better than
bad coffee, but thin and weak nonetheless  -  we
must arise from our graves and aspire? To
where our sunflower wishes to go?
-
The closet and the catalogue and the carton
and the casket  -  all things work together
here, and this forceful moment pushes its
life along. I am witness, left to tell, of
all the great and glorious everywhere.

No comments: