Wednesday, May 24, 2023

16,316. IT'S LIKE AN EVERYDAY THING

IT'S LIKE AN EVERYDAY THING
The bump in the wallet's long gone, and
those photos of my 14 children are all
displaced. Grandkids? I never even 
started counting.
-
I can apply for developing nation status, 
but only if I had the borders and the lands
to freely inhabit. But who wants to run a
free nation of fools?
-
Hand-me-downs run in the family too:
My first wife, long back, was married to
a guy named Chuck, who was killed on the
Bonneville Salt Flats for driving too fast.
She didn't mourn him a day. I sort of just
inherited her when she offered me his
other vehicles as some type of weird 
and medieval dowry. I couldn't say no
to that and never looked back : She was
OK to live with but great in the sack!
-
Another one of my wives  -  I think #3 -
said she was heir to the Kendermann
fortune, and though I never found out 
what it was, there was always money 
around. She ran off with some embezzling
crook and left me in the lurch. So, no,
no part of this ever brought me anything
good. I digress.
-
In 1981, even I myself won some money
in a lottery. I t was automatic, and I hadn't
even known I'd entered. By then, the kids
were everywhere, so I bought one of those
new vans to cart them all around. Then, yeah
I started looking for a Soccer Mom to do all
that for me, but, alas, none was ever found.

No comments: