Sunday, May 21, 2023

16,310. RANDOM NOTES FROM EVERYWHERE

RANDOM NOTES FROM EVERYWHERE 
Baseball?  Let's just kill all the umpires and
pile them up in center field. That games too
fast now anyway. It's for dogs. I hear some
fucking Harley guy a half-mile or more away,
coning down my road doing probably 75. I
hope he hits a rock or a deer. I'll sure pick
him up. Hey! And now 3 more just went by,
in the opposite direction. God for them.
-
The lead bike of those 3 was yellow. I never
liked yellow bikes, though I had one once, 
for about 20 hours. Me and some guy  -  a
really good friend back then  -   traded
titles at some bar, a sleazeball place in
Dunellen. we went home together, on 
our separate new bikes. I hated mine and
sold it about 3 weeks later, from out in
front of Olivers' (a bar on St. George Ave.)...
-
He got hit, on mine, by some Asian lady. A
few injuries, but he sued. He made a bundle.

No comments: