Monday, May 8, 2023

16,277. INCENTIVIZE ME

INCENTIVIZE ME 
Everything's over for me : I wake up
in the chilly morning to greet the best 
part of my day. It is silent and I'm quiet
too; holding my coffee cup in any way 
I choose. All my rules are over, and 
nothing really rolls by. Here's and there, 
a large rabbit stops to watch whatever
it is that rabbits watch.
-
I really can't ever get started. To think 
about getting dressed presents another
waste of time. As I consider the rest of
life, there's really so little left to live for:
I read intentions on the backs of mentions.
-
The sun which never retreats starts its new
day forward like a blind, stupid lion still
charging ahead. It reads nothing of what I
know or do; on a  sort of automatic too, as 
set to on perpetual-motion. I winder, what
do people tell each other about that?

No comments: