Friday, May 12, 2023

16,294. RUDIMENTS, pt. 1,294

RUDIMENTS, pt. 1,294
(mind your own business)
I surely would like to say
a few things; not like I haven't
been. But what's taken me over
now, in a debilitating manner, 
is disgust. An 'equivalence' is 
one thing, but a 'false equivalence'
is quite something else again. Our
politics is a false equivalence, for 
sure. Just the fact that, Biden and 
Trump for instance, are held as 
exemplary namesakes for the flag 
of our nation, is a false equivalency, 
which equivalates them with the 
Representation, and proper politics. 
Wrong. They are both ragtag
cripples in that regard.
-
A nation that lives by false equivalencies
will, surely, die in ignorance by false
equivalencies  -  the same ones by which
their people have foundered so slovenly
on, in their own shoals of idiocy. This 
world has brought me to tatters. I never 
hated Russian before. Now I see them 
only as a sick tribe of iron-age mind 
marauders setting to destroy and maim 
by the twistings even of words alone. 
The same goes for the Chinese. Fifty
years ago those same slants that now
have teeming, police-state cities were
silly, de-enervating slaves-in-silence
sweeping wind-swept thoroughfares
 with baby brooms, and cutting grass
with scissors. Everyone thought it was
was so story book cute.
-
I've given up in the world, and the world
 has given up in me, and it's all just as well 
because I see now that Reality does not 
exist anyway. It was a frequency, spinning 
a tune. I no longer have time for. All false.
-
So, I can hardly speak. All this stuff I keep
writing about, it's just stuff that happened 
to me. I guess it wouldn't have happened
to anyone else, so that's part of what makes
me, me. Big deal. Anybody can get hit by
a train at age eight, and then have to slog
through the rest. It was a long and dismal
trek. I should have died But, the birds are
tweeting and the leaves once again green, 
so I guess I must me happy! Apparently 
everyone has their own way of getting
through this.
-
Myself? I'd like to interview George Santos;
in fact, I'd like to spend long amounts of time
with Geroge Santos, and ferret out some of 
his ways. He's constructed, let's face it a
monumental false reality, in which until now
he's prospered, or at least suckered others
enough to prosper. He's a duly-elected US
Senator, and if the Morons' Club of Long
Island were fool-ass enough to vote him in
and get the representation they wanted, all
good. Only another form of petty, bullshit
wokism would now try to take that from
him, combined as it would be with both
envy and jealously. Get over it, 5 more 
years, and he'll be gone, so shut up.
-
What I'd want to show is how there is no
reality. Except for that which we configure
about ourselves, we are nothing but blood
and guts and DNA, traceable probably to
swine. Those strands, if we can reweave the
'Reality' of it all, will maybe show me the
lead which runs right back to George Santos,
whom the despisable world now despises.
Our media are consumed with tearing our
world apart  -  but it's a world that never
existed anyway. They are nothing but
migrant hustlers, the same creeps who had
to make the straw to make the pyramids,
if you wish to follow their particularize
version of  'Reality.'
-
I look at George Santos and I see a gem,
a self-made man being picked apart now,
by all the weasels around him, who will
not and cannot accept the 'Reality' of his
amazing 'Non-Reality. I ask you what is
the difference? And then what business
is it of yours in any case?

No comments: