Sunday, October 3, 2021

13,856. RUDIMENTS, pt. 1,216

RUDIMENTS, pt. 1,216
(cap and gown to frap and frown)
Old-style life can get pretty weird, 
and old-style life is all I really care
about. The rest can go straight to 
Hell. I live by tenets of stone and
wood, not plastic and vapor. And,
representing their own frizzed-up
present day, each and any of the
lunkheads who now parade about
as the elders of wisdom and the
masters of scorn can drown in
own spittle. I'm long already tired
of ads and commercials, crusades
and marches that sustain themselves
on the false blood of others: Equality,
fairness, balance, goodwill, etc;
those have all become agenda'ized
ooze-bubbles of rank malice. This
stupid country now claims to have
solved its 'race' problem by putting
the day's leading sub-group in the
forefront of commercials. How dumb
can one be? So, they too get headaches,
fat-bloat, hemorrhoids, adult-leaks,
diabetes, memory-loss and anxiety?
They too can eat like fool-pigs and
act like idiot-clowns who life in
over-packed palaces of distractions,
games, toys, foods, and big-assed
sexuality. They too have barbecues,
pools, foolish kids and offspring
who gush at the normal ideas of
new cars, cheesy travel, electronic
games and horrors, and, as well,
dawdling, alzheimer-confused
by both banks and security parents, 
oldsters, and stumbling incontinents
who've fallen and can't get up.
-
That's today's leveled playing field 
and all other race-problems have
been solved? And such is the current
viewpoint of the moronic zombies
who hold power. Money-power,
medical power, psychological power,
political power, societal and media
power. Over us. They should die first
by their own swords, and then by ours.
A second shot of glory never hurts.
The turn-wheel always goes around,
and soon enough I hold fond hopes
of it landing on their spots and tokens,
so that the red River of Comeuppance
can run freely. In all of my days  -  from
NYCity to Columbia Crossroads and
back  -  Elmira, Ithaca, and the bunghole
of NJ  -  I have seen such a debacle as
that which  presents itself to me as the
present day: scabrous overweights, tons 
of blabbering fool idiots, morons of a 
virtual world, and preoccupied fools
and ignoramuses attempting to now
re-write their own ignorance of both
History and Ethics into a new grail
of a scrawny holy writ. I won't bite,
and I'll go done first fighting. 'He 
killed the bastards but died doing 
so' would my tombstone read.
-
There have been so many paradoxes
and quandaries in my life that, now,
after all this time, I can only realize
that most of it was words  -  and those
who rule, who are in control, are
the same ones who 'control' the words.
The 'concepts' by which we live; we 
adhere to; we make 'Society' by. It's
all theirs, none of it is ours, nor has
it ever been. That's the creative glory
of Art and Writing. It's all like a big
Fuck-You, a Banksy on the wall of
the world. All the limits are down when
writing; I can remake my world and
my reality  -  and what's unbelievable
about that is 'How different is any of
that from the virtual world crated by
the punk neuromancers of 
Silicon Valley? 
-
My Mother always used to sort of
grit her teeth and utter 'God give me
the strength.' It was her response to 
a hardship or an endurance she was 
facing. I used to want to say to her
back something like - 'You've already
been given all the strength you're
going to have. There's no re-load; 
and all that you came in with is all 
that you've been supplied, and it's 
all there already. You HAVE it!'
In any case, she always kept her
own view of this active God who
would dip back down and enter  -
for her benefit  -  a few more of 
the needed refinements to get her 
through the moment. Strange was it,
but it was even stranger as I thought
about it. My young years got all
mottled up with these oddly changing
motifs and references, though I never
saw anything actually 'happening'
because of them. The world was a
captive (already, then) to those forms
of control and formation precipitated
by others. we were ALL slaves.
-
The concepts and the presuppositions
I'm writing about are all still present,
and still prevalent too, although the
dress and the make-up is now all 
different. It's insidious too, for as 
you are exposed to it the presupposition
is already made that you share it. That
sliding scale of the 'Normal' is now
the severe cliff off of which people
like me would supposedly be thrown
when 'their' stupid round-up comes. 
A rendering of deceit, and conceit 
too - something named Pelosi-itis,
or Bidentia. I wonder if they'll make,
and peddle, medicines to sure that.
-
I end up viewing the world in my own
peculiar way, and I'm quite proud of it.
But, as I said in the beginning here, I
live and come out of a different world,
and one in which I decidedly choose to
stay. Where things are 'things', and rank
stupidity and bullshit do nor rule. My
conclusive thinking now runs to the idea
of the characters and traits of the truly
stupid  -  those we see, everywhere, who
accept and buy all this crud. The entire,
creative, God-given world is all around
them, yet they ignore it, do nothing with
it, and function with blinders in a world
given to them by foul others. They remind
me of nothing more than a person, in an
aquarium store, who goes there to buy a
few more, small, fish and is given them
to take home in a small, plastic sack, with
water, in which they had been placed.
By today's standards of intelligence and
knowledge, these people would  -  instead
of pouring the new fish out of their carry
sack, into the larger aquarium water -
simply drop that new sack, unopened,
into the aquarium water, and say they
have added new fish.



No comments: