Wednesday, May 25, 2016

8202. ALL I BOUGHT YESTERDAY IS WHAT I'M RETURNING TODAY

ALL I BOUGHT 
YESTERDAY 
IS WHAT I'M 
RETURNING 
TODAY
My father came home today with the very
same goods, and I certainly don't need two
of anything, so I'm returning, unused, the 
goods you said I could. Remember? One
large helicopter, a large canister of new
cubes of sugar, and that elixir you sell on
floor 3 that cures warts and blemishes. 
None of anything's been used. The model
'49 Ford kit is unopened, and the glue's
not been pierced. That olive pick, which
was actually hard to find, is in here too.
So, anyway, go ahead, compare to the
receipt and give me credit. I want cash
though, here and now  - no points or
in-store credits or rain-checks or any
of that. I don't know when I'll be
passing here again. Memorial Day
is just a few days off, and then,
later the Fourth of July. I'll be
traveling both, so I need what
I get before then.

No comments: