Tuesday, May 3, 2016

8123. THEY ARRIVE WITH A FRENZY

THEY ARRIVE 
WITH A FRENZY
The bakery truck with the blue lettering
is a mystery to the cat who wants milk.
It knows there may be a connection, but
not what. Such as we, in blindness, dine.
Moments Musicaux, yes, we share. But,
more then this, still mysteries abound.
We share, and the violin uses catgut?
Does the cat realize, the music within
the violin case is partly his or hers?
-
These are old glimmerings of something
the past has delivered to me. I sit back,
just to digest the digest before me : my
own strong book of ideas. I carry it forth,
protectively  -  so as not to break the only
binding I have. This glue that holds me
together. This adhesion that keeps me 
here. All these things, they arrive
with a frenzy, indeed. This cat
had better take heed.

No comments: