Tuesday, December 30, 2014

6196. ALEXY ZAMYATIN

ALEXY ZAMYATIN
He says he will make the coffee, while
his lover yet sleeps on the bed. I say OK.
But, I can see her quite clearly from here,
as he goes about his work : she is true, and
beautiful, and asleep, yes, and quite naked.
-
Her legs, in fact, are splayed and arranged
in their non-arrangement as she sleeps, and
they are, alas, quite open. All that I can see
is all that I'd ever wish to see  -  quite good
enough for me. Those pinked and sinuous
gentle folds of browning skin, tucked over
as a cleft, and sort of onto one another, 
in a crooked, wrinkled maze.
-
And  -  just like that as well  -  rounded
breasts, still quite sleeping too. Oh, not a
sound, not a one; and he  -  he still makes
the coffee. (Oh, I love the mornings).

No comments: