Saturday, December 6, 2014

6132. PALEO

PALEO
There are lots of ways to resist progress :
take up knitting, say, or sew your own clothes
with thread you have made  -  out of wet wool 
and dish soap, I'm told. Make only your own
cookies, using ground-up almonds. They look
like little patties and taste like sawdust as well.
Old ways of eating? Fish. Eggs. Vegetables.
Fruits and nuts. Meat, I guess, if you must.
Maybe human flesh, I don't know. Seeds,
though they are suspect. Enough. Far too
late in the game for such. Coat yourself
with bacteria, and say goodbye to soap?
-
Agriculture was 'invented' several times, in
different parts of the world : people using
plants they found growing wildly around.
I myself don't necessarily believe this, thinking
instead that the occasional drop-downs by alien
visitors  -  our ancestor masters  -  imparted the
needed knowledge to us when and where as needed.
But so much for that; that's me. You stick to your
stories and churches and God and just go to church.
I'll stick with mine and me divine.

No comments: