Sunday, December 14, 2014

6148. SOMETIMES A GREAT NOTION

SOMETIMES A 
GREAT NOTION
I've got fog and I've got issues; I've got
clarity and I've got force. The dead milkman
is in his distant castle and sometimes a nation
fails. Sometimes a great nation. Universal were
the rights of man until the morons won. We now
scurry like the Molochs that we are. Listen. Bow.
-
Sometimes a great notion forces change, and other
times the foul guns just bellow while the mouths
exclaim. The shoreline is coated with nothing : the 
grease and slime of the flesh and blood.  You want
celebration? I can give you this.
-
I've got pretzels and I've got milk, fodder for 
the channels and the rows of babies yet to come. 
Soothe your gums on teething this, oh little ones : 
Sometimes Satan comes in the name of the Lord.
-
Yes, sometimes Satan comes in the name of the Lord.

No comments: