Friday, January 25, 2013

4085. KESSLER

KESSLER
Kessler I am running barefoot now,
and my shoes are gone and I note my
feet up on a couch while coffee smokes
from a Mason Jar  -  pure glass filled
with a dark brown roast. Well, Kessler,
we come to all these odd agreements.
Anyway, be a man  -  I can't stand
all these fey guys today.
-
The things I have to listen to! Egads!
It's noted here ('OK') that I'm not
against this modern day but only
here these people  -  while young  - 
all act so very old! Accepting all
the same old verities as everyone
before them  -  which, of course,
are not verities at all! You see
my point?
-
I'd like to decimate this Mankind,
or at least leave it broken upon a rock.
Listen to them :  Like they are slicing
bread with a perfect knife. But I have
found a perfect life, Kessler. I am running
barefoot with my feet upon this couch.

No comments: