Thursday, July 15, 2021

13,707. IT'S CARDIO?

IT'S CARDIO?
Yes, and this heart really is a
lonely hunter, some newer form
of Orion in an already vacated 
sky. Archers and animals, all 
traced in what was supposed to 
remain a  darkness forever but 
which is now an eclectic billboard 
of sight and sound. (I hand off this 
blubber to you, my darling Ahab).
-
Many eras before, in another life
and time, I was Menron, a leather
and hidesman in a placid Norman
village. Then I was betrayed, and
hung in the village square. I left
behind a lady, named Quirella,
and a son we'd named Jarmai.
-
Between lives, I have found, there
is neither space nor time, and one
just rolls into another  -  for all
these things are existing in one
'now,' simultaneously. So that
anyone, it ends up, can be
anyone else at all.
-
Stay sober, please, before you
consider any of this  - it's a very
paradoxical channel you are
swimming. Shoals and rapids?
I would not know those things.
My heart is allied with the
universe; not this.

No comments: