Tuesday, April 6, 2021

13,533. TO THE MANY THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE

TO THE MANY THINGS 
THAT I DON'T LIKE
Not that any of it amounts to anything, but
no matter there : I want to count mischievous
things that I see. The man who lines his old
driveway with new tar? What's he thinking,
just to fool himself? There are many items
like that : carpools where no cars swim. 
-
I can watch the reasonable efforts of the
dog-adoption people, though they really
overdue the interviews and photos aspect
of the places where people live. 'Hey, dogs
don't really care, and they're adaptable to
most anything  -  even that old Chevy out
at the barn.'
-
You see, it's just that orderly people don't
think like that. To them everything is a rule
and a regulation  -  some category to be
fulfilled, and met. There's no sense to any
of their thinking  -  and they just don't grasp
what life's about  -  but neither can they see
there's no sense to the sense they're seeking.

No comments: