Thursday, July 20, 2017

9757. FUNNY FRIEND FELLOWS

FUNNY FRIEND FELLOWS
There's no use to sensation, before dawn
or otherwise either. My magician says she
can't make the clock run backwards, so I
hire her once more. Double-Trouble and
lickety-split. That first one's a South Jersey
Pine Barrens place; the second, I'm not so 
sure. If there ever was an attitude worth
remarking about, this is it.
-
That singer girl, I forget her name, from
Reading, PA, I realize I've never heard her
at all  -  therefore I'm only taking others
at their word when they call her 'singer.'
I think that's what media hype is  -  you
just believe what you hear, not what is.
-
Here's the toy chest that kid left behind :
he stayed all last Summer, a real pain in the 
butt. I'm not a fan of children anyway, but,
man, this was it. I suppose he's a year older
now, so the chandler's got a job, and the
whittler's got a carving mission, and I've
got  -  once more  -  nothing in between
Being and Nothingness. (As they say).

No comments: