Saturday, November 22, 2014

6095. FINAL FALLING OBELISK

FINAL FALLING OBELISK
Rotogravure the new montage, take my feature
to the highest hilltop, proclaim the word to the
newest register. Hank is coming to the freezer.
I love where I dwell now  -  this is truly the land
of absurdity, and I can speak it well. There's no two
lines connect, all that parallels eventually intersect
in space because of curvature, all that, is a misnomer
for some sacred moment. There really is nothing at
all. And Hank is coming to the freezer.
-
That photo of the final obelisk, that's his  -  the one 
the Pharaoh sent, the last building left on the sandy 
steppes  of loam, the only figment of infinity that 
ever mattered. His sister was my lover, his father 
was my brother, and I am now indebted to all and 
everything. And Hank is coming to the freezer.

No comments: