Saturday, November 1, 2014

6042. I'LL GRANT YOU THE WALLA WALLA

I'LL GRANT YOU 
THE WALLA WALLA
As if in a western running on down dark-horse,
running, nostrils wide open, horse-spit flying,
there I am. I can't sit still, and anyway now this
saddle has given my ass the rash it deserved.
Give me two whiskeys, barkeep, and please
stop talking to me. This burrito cowtown
implant is getting on my nerves. I want 
to punch his eye sockets.
-
Oh my love, isn't this life one big amazing
fantasy we play on each other. A pony-time
prance-out we get to do once. I can't read the
wanted posters, fat boy, can you move out of my
way : like a 'lik-em-aid' stick or a sugared powder
I have the memory of a spider and the wisdom
of a web. Shouldn't get in what you can't get out.
-
No buddy. No bother. (No time like the right 
time, and baby, the right time is now. 
I'll grant you the walla walla).

No comments: