Thursday, December 27, 2012

4046. 'SANANDA SEZ'

'SANANDA SEZ'
Oh so very long ago, at the Lincoln
Tunnel traffic hole : in fact the place where
my father was born and reared some, was
the Lion Theatre. So much happened there,
I cannot list it all  -  suffice to say 'K'. And
maybe 'Sananda Says.' Who knows and
who is is to say? Hippie jargon clanging New
Age palindromatic drivel, brought your
way by the same people who pulled 'Sister
Mary Ignatius' out of the hat for you. Or,
would have anyway, for money  -  enough
money to be involved with. You know those
theater types, don't you? I hide nothing, so
read it and weep. The newsboys were huddled,
just like me, under the stairways, trying to keep
warm. 'And what a crummy, downward life is
this, huh, no?' That was said to me by little Johnny
Tokun, the feisty kid from Beach Street. He never
really knew anything else but just said what he 
could. That was me; that was me; that was me.

No comments: