Tuesday, October 2, 2012

3904. JUST KEEP TRYING

JUST KEEP TRYING
Your propensity for dangerous malfeasance
keeps things going : the leopard that got out
of the cage, the dynamite that went off on your
watch, that little kid who fell down the well. My
God, I wonder, how do you manage? Every time
you're around, something goes poof!
-
It's like a magic candle in a circus ceremony;
where the clown exits the cake only to fall
right back in to another one, and his fingers
are reduced to smoke while his costume's
ablaze. Lights, camera, action, and all that.
-
I built myself a castle on a solid, rocky ridge,
and just as quickly the ridge fell down. I bought
with certainty into a deal that couldn't fail, and
just like that, it failed. Yeah, we're quite the
damaging team. One for all and all for one;
like those musketeers were heard to say.

No comments: