Monday, December 5, 2011

3342. I HAVE FOUND GOLD

I HAVE FOUND GOLD
'Midst the silence and the solace alone, I have found gold.
What it is, and why, I cannot say  -  and the where of it
is now far within. Were the language found, I would make
effort by grimace, the attempt to retell. As for now, I s
sense to leave well enough alone and just go on my way.
-
 Yet. Yet, I sense : this thing is bigger than it ought to be;
a monstrous redwood in some tiny grove, a whale where
that fishtank should be. Attend to my manner, you watchers,
for beneath the changing skies I ever-present be. The same,
unchanging, mindful of each moment as they pass. After
all, recall, this Time is but a fiction you invented.
-
Shapes meld and change, all reality drips like a
really bad faucet, a torrent of madness, a stream
running wild. You may take your pick on that
crazy notion. Words fail...as do all your own
preventative measures. You find your
hopelessness then forlorn? Take heart,
for you are not nor ever have been, alone.
-
In this, I give you my word, 'midst
the silence and silence alone.

No comments: