Friday, March 25, 2011

3005. SALACIOUS

SALACIOUS
Once, when Neanderthal Man was
Meandering Man, the globe was a
stepfoot oasis. And this Man didn't
know a thing. He went to kicking
and crying for what could be results.
The sequence was always unclear.
-
Now, in a much different daylight, I
see reflected the Sunlight preening
down on naked pictures on some guy's
screen. He sits perpendicular to me,
and the glare from window B only
obscures the vision from me. Why is
that, I wonder. Some Godless hand
in the wide open sky finally took
an interest in something?
-
Some Reverend Minister Mister something
lackadaisically calls me in. His proud seat
on a humble altar? No, for sure, no.
He's suffering from Pride, the kind I've
never seen before : bring forth remaindered
glory on clouds of same. I'm bored, already.
-
Hi-Hat, Trinity, beautiful bumpkin babies,
non-judgmental rectifiers of all God's
dreary dread. I'm so tired of these
things. I wish I was dead, or at least
in some somnolent way like a
baby in a nursery window.

No comments: