Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2047. ENSO

ENSO
And so you've left your old life behind and I'm here now
sitting around reading Visions of Cody or Big Sur or one of
them whenever I can but you keep distracting me with
your stuff which of course I don't mind and it's all great
stuff stuff I can really make use of handle fondle have a
go but instead I sit back and just rejoice relax and remember
too to back when I had nothing and was living on the streets
and someone like you someone like you I could have really
used and put to a good advantage to make me whole and
get me really going but all that that was so far along back
that I can't hardly remember no-how anyway and I've grown
tough and rude and nasty besides since then don'tcha' think
I think anyway but not everyone does and some say I'm
the nicest guy in the bunch or could be if I just cut my
hair and cleaned up took a shave dressed nice and started
just oh my God keeping quiet but really I'm not so bad
I curl up sleeping at night crying first and I never hurt a
thing nor wanted to and I cried too whenever I saw
something die and I value animals and people just the
same higher than high and probably better than all
the unseen angels that never been 'round too but as it
is that's it I just really don't say much just go about my
way and try and keep busy amen hallelujah and
I'll be damned to that!!!

No comments: