Saturday, March 7, 2009

259. AS I CIRCUMNAVIGATED THE GLOBE

AS I CIRCUMNAVIGATED
THE GLOBE
(Meant Snows, Shrapnels)
I don't know what was done - neither the reasons
nor the ways. If I once knew, I've anyway forgotten.
All those things are lost like soldiers in the snow.
-
The only thing I know about the shoreline is what
the water tells me - yet I can contradict all that by
what I see. The sure mark dies; and with it my
genealogy. Those who have seen me have seen,
in like fashion and time, the end of all other things.
-
(I, together with the end, am all that is
and has been forming. I create that vast voice
humming that you hear thinking on all those
messages calling. Space between words, and
meant snows built on letters both deep and
dimensional as well. I am that brigade, and marching
with it, am of that army armed with inner battles,
fragments, and shrapnels of the mind.)

-
I don't know what to teach you,
for when the Leader too is lost then
the source becomes confused, not knowing
where to turn. And I am that marksman,
seeking now for the target's center.

No comments: