Sunday, June 25, 2023

16,359. RETURNING TO THE FOLD

RETURNING TO THE FOLD
Returning to the fold is one thing, but
expectations of not showing a crease
are another. (I an now a wildman, in
calm-man digs). Having parked my
chariot, and doused all the flames,
I've even turned in my Thor-hammer.
I'm too shot now for that shit any
longer.
-
Haven't you heard the news? No one is
wild in the streets anymore; unless it's 
the Gay Parade or some Juneteenth
revelers let loose; those are the only
ideologies left that people know.
-
Philosophy? Existentialism? Paradoxical
Realism? There are foreign concepts in
such an Idiotville we now are given to
live in. Our leaders are hacks and criminals.
Our nails should be scratching their eyes, 
but our inactivity rolls over into a sold 
mass of nothing  -  a Mass even the Pope
won't recognize.

No comments: