Sunday, June 25, 2023

16,358. NOW IS THE SEASON OF NOTHING

NOW IS THE SEASON OF NOTHING
The air is carrying nothing today, and the
day's new nurse lady just told me it's humid
out. I don't feel a thing like that, even with 
these tiny windows up, the little bit they go.
There are no morning noises here at 6am;
just her.
-
I could sit here dazed and confused, but
I manage to stay sharp with writing and 
reading, in a very nice one-bed isolation 
of my own. It's a gracious world in that 
respect. It's a nice world, in my drawn
imaginings. I keep a mental sketchbook, 
sort of, of everything and I do have an 
actual one as well but haven't brought 
it out. Never dug that 'Art-as-Therapy' 
stuff, and won't start now.
-
From here, I'm betting that it's not a solid 
world, and I can walk through clouds and
other objects as I go. Probably wrong on
that, but I can learn 'bruising-as-therapy'
to work that out.

No comments: