Sunday, June 19, 2022

14,375. I'M TIRED OF SLIME TOO

I'M TIRED OF SLIME TOO
So then, the aim of a gun is to
shoot straight? But do guns really
have aims, or just handlers? I'd
think I'd want to know  -  if I
really cared; but I don't.
-
I'm tired of it, all. I'm tired
of the twist everything is given:
swirl on a stick, new ice-cream
with a drip. I'm tired of trans-gender,
and large people, screeching their
new mentality, usurping a country
now already long gone.
-
In all indefensible to me, even if
you come forth to defend it and
show I'm wrong. I'm not wrong, 
I'm just tired  -  of having to bend 
to the sleaze that I see. That ain't 
me. I'm tired of all that I see.
-
Put up a fence at all borders, yes.
Put up a fence at the Mississippi
too, and the Rio Grand and the
Hudson and the Yazoo. Fence
them all in, not out. That'll do.


No comments: