Sunday, June 19, 2022

14,374. ALL THE BARRIERS IN THE WORLD

ALL THE BARRIERS 
IN THE WORLD
It got too late. For anything great.
And time was running out. There
was a man telling me that the
messages are coming through, 
but if I stopped grabbing them 
and using what was sent they'd 
be sure to cease. I did not want 
that. I stood up to better hear? 
I'd just found out that another 
friend had died. In Parkersburg, 
West Virginia. And I was sad. 
She was from a long time back, 
and far younger than me. It's 
everywhere now, this dread, and
maybe I can't go on. Maybe I shan't.
-
The stain of living just seems to keep
spreading. Nothing to do to stop it; all
the barriers in the world do no good.
-
The stars are high atop me, but they're 
also far below me. This cosmic sky I
walk through is high and low, together.
Above and beyond. Here and there.
Lost and found. Everything wrapped
together, and now Susan Sheppard
knows that too!



No comments: