Monday, August 1, 2016

8467. BY AND FAR

BY AND FAR
By and far this is going too 
distant, I am heading for 
Mars once again. There is 
water on this locked planet,
and I know that I have been 
here too. But anyway, and 
if it is so, what's the 
difference? Is there 
language for this
sort of thing? 
-
By and far, this table you
offer me I accept. I shall
just sit here for years.
Maybe this, maybe that,
you know. I'll play at
being French, and get
away with all this
loitering. I'm deep.
-
By and far, this table is 
too distant. But I accept it 
nonetheless, your offer  -  to 
loiter at, as if I was French. 
And deep. And, if this water 
is really from Mars, please draw 
me another glass. Do you know
the language for which I now 
search? (I want to change my 
name, and be Hidalgo).


No comments: