Monday, September 10, 2012

3883. THAT SINKING FEELING


THAT SINKING FEELING
Why is it and how? I am walking around, in this 
crazy dream, larger than life in socks and sandals,
neither of which I've ever worn in my life. Never sandals
anyway; of course I wear socks, but with shoes. Just
goes to show you, I guess, how dreams move. I was
speaking my words that came out backwards  -  everything
I did was undone as I spoke. Everywhere I went, I'd just
already left. Each new place I entered, town, village or burg,
expecting something new, everyone already knew me.
I knelt down to cry at sorrow, and found laughter
coming out of my now-standing eyes. I was
famished while I ate, alive while I died. I put
the boat in the water, and the water put
the boat at the bottom. Oh help me,
help me, what am I to do?

No comments: