Tuesday, June 1, 2010

926. PLAYLIST

PLAYLIST
Gone run down stark-raving crazy
now you are was then I me. Got stopped
[just we that] when the message came.
To bear witness, I speak. I speak
as a survivor lost amongst survivors,
each and all of whom thought to swear
they too were last. So, so we are all not
then alone. So what?
-
'We can't be silent! We must give evidence!
My God, we have been witness!' - such
Jakob, worked up, said. And [yet] I said
nothing in return. The conclusion [they said]
was: 'we've got to face the facts, we've got
to know what happened.' [I said]: 'Don't you
know?' [They said]: 'Well...yes....and no.'
-
It's never been easy being Sam Sham.
Though they try : run down stark raving crazy.
('Why don't you come down for ransom?
I've heard you like the kids').

No comments: