Friday, January 28, 2011

2106. WE CANNIBALIZE THE CONSTITUENTS

WE CANNIBILIZE
THE CONSTITUENTS
('no, Zorro, that's a 'Z')
Whatever that meant, they said it twice. I love
politicians - walking high, suit and tie. They have
a head in the clouds and a head full of shit; all
the same. The ball they were given is the one
they run with. We 'think' we think but we
all think of nothing at all.
-
'Can you make any conceptual grasp from what the
trending motivations show from the varied levels
of income and education of folks in the fifth ward?
And if I decide run again, how should I play it? Are
they fed up, or pretty happy with the way things
locally are going? As for me, of course, you understand
I am NOT to have an opinion, until later. First I must
get the vote and let them understand my opinions are
theirs, entirely.' Yeah, right. Which makes no sense
at all, but what a way to govern. Just mark 'X'.

No comments: