Wednesday, February 2, 2022

14,120. DETERIORATING BLUE MOSAICS

DETERIORATING BLUE MOSAICS
I care too little for what is right;
or wrong, for that matter. I realize
how little matter the lines of how
we see the differences. Where 
there are none, and sometimes
a Devil comes in the name of
the Lord.
-bks
Playing cards against, or dueling
with, this enfranchisement of what
you may claim to see, will bring
you, maybe, frothy with your new
'victory,' to some unannounced
grave heretofore unknown.
-
That too could be a part of the great 
comeuppance you've been seeking? 
Is  that the deal? Your name in stone?
Some frozen scene in blue mosaic?
I'd like to take you in, yes, and with
your sons and daughters live a life
of good, but I cannot and you are
not as willing as you think.
-
I too am a devilish son, and some
father's pallid victory over life and
death. In the end, it's all worth nothing
- as everything falls apart again.

No comments: