Saturday, October 29, 2016

8800. NOW I AM PABLO FUENTES

NOW I AM 
PABLO FUENTES
(I kid you not)
I've had a lot of fun being me :
the distillated waters did me 
well, the flame-broiled barbiturates
and all those speed-smoked steaks.
I've forgotten where I even left off.
They tell me it's a gift. But I never
get anything for Christmas.
-
One day I was walking through a
cemetery. Just like that: I stumbled
upon John Nash's grave. Craziest
thing, him, and his wife as well.
Time-warp central. What were the
chances of that? 
-
That itself is kind of a joke on his
work. Game-theory, and chance.
Another funny thing: atop his grave.
someone had left a book. Stupidest 
thing you'd ever want to see.Signed
by the author too. 'Money Pizza
Respect', was the title. The author?
It just says 'by The Fat Jew.' I'm
not kidding on this. For real.
ISBN 9781455534777. I wrote
it down. A real book.
-
What were the chances of that?


No comments: