Tuesday, August 27, 2013

4585. WHEREVER IS ON MY MIND

WHEREVER IS ON MY MIND
If I were still immortal I'd show you a
couple of things : some ragtag Constantine
on his edge of time, a few clouds in the open
sky, making pictures, spelling words. 'In hoc
signo vinces.' A future cast like a spell across
Milvian Bridge. As it is, I simply don't have to.
That charcoal in your hand will bring the message
through, burn my words within your soul : Now...
.
-
Time has matter and matter has time; scattered
moments across an age and an ark. Where I go,
there will be songbirds and larks, the sounds of
things will call : we will nod and we will all listen.
-
When did I learn to write? Is that what I heard
you ask? Like a million years, like a thousand new
times, ago. It was all so much more simple then.
We walked well. We found to plant and harvest.
We ate from the land and stopped killing things.
-
Now, Man has become man, and separated in
mind from God and the Kingdom. Too close for
comfort, there is little left. In hoc signo vinces.
Now, it is best.

No comments: