Friday, October 15, 2010

1141. KAISER AND FALKENROY

KAISER AND FALKENROY
"I can't shouldn't have done anything looking back
the measly way it ended still makes me sick excuse
me I'm sorry not then but now." So, bedraggled, I stayed
to watch : fifteen sickening more clowns and that frantic
reporter from the Post, the dead, raggedy body being
drawn from the water, the car horn somehow playing
itself, an alarm gone bad or something. This was how
it seemed things should never have been like this.
"I'm glad anyway you came it's good to have you
here. Yes, he was my brother, but you probably
knew him far better than me. To me, he was
just always a creepy outsider. So sorry now
so sad." He turned away and walked to
his car. Same old black Buick I'd
seen him in last time. The other
people too started breaking
away. I took a breath and
walked off, leaving
nothing behind.

No comments: