Wednesday, April 7, 2010

832. THE ODDS OF ILLUSION

THE ODDS OF ILLUSION
(Gnomes)
Don't just count the gnomes, knock them
over and destroy them. The odds of
illusion are in your favor : a makeshift
factotum, which is yours for the taking.
The altar, I swear, was burning.
-
The hem runs too fast at situations
like this : a swoosh and a swirl, a
gingerly girl twirling about in the sun.
-
Artificial tintypes would do this scene no justice.
-
Two swift brothers were walking by, all eyes :
nosy noses, into everything peering and
'had to know'. I cannot say this sort of thing
in certain polite company, or shouldn't,
so I won't, thus didn't.
-
Guess what, Nicole? You have beautiful wandering
breasts - let me think to say - 'wandering out
of their shirt this hot today.' We each live,
and we learn, I'm thinking. The sterner
fat, over the open flames, drips
to the bottom of the pan.

No comments: