Sunday, April 17, 2022

14,261. THE MCCORMAC TOXICOLOGY REPROT

THE MCCORMAC 
TOXICOLOGY REPORT, 
pt. one
"First off, let me state, this is not on me.
I was not here when the High School was
built, and had I been I surely would have
seen to it that it was a warehouse instead.
My presence in office has amassed many
benefits for the citizens here, but this is
not one of them. As the good people of
Colonia will tell you, things are - in the
whole - good. My good friend Cory can
tell you too - from his perch in neighboring
Avenel - the benefits of my time in office:
increased schooling, advanced physical
plants for those schools, new acres of the
artificial grasses and surfaces for recreational
play (that surfacing helps us seal well the
toxic grounds we build upon, thus again
ensuring the safety of your children; your
children should not be subjected to worms
and dirt, as in the old ways of natural play.
We have endeavored to bring forth, with
your tax dollars, better surfaces and
playing fields for all, and have brought
many benefits to the area).
-
That being said, in our increasing outreach
to other sources of growth, we should thank
Jack Morris Developers for the movement
given to us to advance our quality of living
here in greater Woodbridge. Increasing the
housing stock as we have done, by the
inclusion of rows and rows of condos and
improved roadways and traffic accesses, as
well as the inputs of such outside corporations
who have redesigned our towns and lanes. We
could never have achieved this on our own. The
importance of warehousing for the goods and
the products you need cannot be underestimated.
Be sure of that, and be sure that we will never stop
in our quest for increased trucking and storage
of goods here in greater Woodbridge.
-
Of late, the toxicology factor of the lands
where we live have come to the fore. Let
me state again - clearly - this has nothing
to do with me. All we have done is a
cover-up. A cover-up of the old surfaces
with the newer veneer of today. And, besides
that, who knows where truth resides? You
will never get the truth from me."

No comments: