Monday, August 23, 2021

13,781. THE BROTHER OF CHARLIE MANSON

THE BROTHER OF 
CHARLIE MANSON
Can't no body be talking to me;
it was all a mistrial, didn't you 
see   -  the judge put his hat on
and left the room before the guys
were even done talking. I got bills
now to prove it, but haven't the balls
yet to pay them. It's like admitting
a guilt before starting the mayhem.
-
Wow, man, this all amounted to a
wonder to me. Blinding fast too, I 
wasn't sure what went down. It was
an umpire related to Helen Keller
running this game, with a lawyer
the brother of Charles Manson.
The same, and neither sucker
saw a thing.
-
There was some talk of sending
me off  -  even Camp Leonard
Wood, I heard them say. Wasn't
that some Army place named 
after some guy who massacred
some 6,000 Philippine natives?
What the hell are they thinking?

No comments: