Thursday, September 15, 2011

3257. 5TH PART OF THE MOON

5TH PART OF THE MOON
(don't discount the Newman Gate)
Throw nothing my way : all things
proving to be broken lie asunder.
The 5th part of the moon I am
watching - with most interest
now settled on the light. I sense
my skin might bubble, might
bulge, food for insects and
worms - in whatever varying
degree, even that I would accept.
-
I know that I have been here before,
and am right now, yet today's seeming
aplomb being broken, nothing now
really seems to matter. Would that
my flesh would melt and I would
fly away, both artless and free.
-
There is nothing here of solace,
neither a smoothed nor a forced
to be had. Already what one has,
one possesses - we are in a creative
mode, always, making what we will
as thought and image flee. Look around.
Before things depart, they first will stay,
(don't discount the Newman Gate), and
they will be. Your false time (itself) is a
nervous tannery, absorbing - for now -
all things. Your greater mind
knows, patterns repeat.

No comments: