Sunday, September 11, 2011

3256. DISINCLINATION TO WORRY

DISINCLINATION TO WORRY
Let's see what we've got with this one last
admission : creamsicle iceberg wandering forth.
I never sensed the admonition true;
I only came here for the weather, and
now even that is gone. Beggarly myopic,
rehashing all tradition, I went to sleep
at the microphone stand. The sense of
endings brings forth the life (yes, yes),
and all things become the adventure.
-
The red line enters my new life, as
the blue sky stretches and I am witness
to a hundred new things. The hawk soars
as the hawk flies - carrying with it the end
of the blue, the expanse of sky, the internal
logic to every exterior motive gone into the
making of all this world and all this
(teeming, so) consciousness now.
-
(All things have become the adventure).
I have a disinclination to worry.

No comments: