Friday, May 27, 2011

3111. OASIS TO MAGIC AND MORE

OASIS TO MAGIC AND MORE
The shambles of me goes out
from here, far and away, to
soar skies on high while
hallowing as well the ground,
keeping those senseless things
in tow, from traveling to a false
currency and fool's gold. All idol
worship stops right here -
at a doorway now in ruins.
-
My hat, which had been flung to
the stars and stayed, suddenly fell,
dancing downward like electric blues
made serene by tremor and doubt.
It floated, as gently as a wind careening
a feather, right back onto my head.
-
Realistically, there are those things
we can effect, or not. And I stand
low on any perspective therein of
merit. Or height. As if crystals,
my lightning eyes do scan the skies -
only to see what is coming, only to
see what may soon alight. Really no
matter at all, an oasis to magic and more.

No comments: