Wednesday, September 25, 2013

4639. I MAKE NONE

I MAKE NONE
79th Street down on my luck; apologies, I make
none. She was the sister of Maddie Groves, and 
I took her quickly. She came all over my face 
and it was done almost in an instant. Never
before in that manner. Then we took a cab to
the Carlo Club on west 14th. There were at
least fifty others in line  -  starting to talk about
sex again, these two fumbling girls were sure
they could squirt. I believed not a word, just
waited in alliance. Friends with everyone, that's
me. It's so simple to go on and on, believing in 
yourself is the first step  -  I learned that in an 
Actualism class in California I took in '83. Then
this Zen guy, here, in the Zen Center, 2005, he
pretty much began spouting the same thing : it 
wasn't much, and it wasn't Zen, to be sure. In
his funny way (wavy accent) he used to say
all he 'wanted was to be getting laid.' 
'Never begrudge a man his dreams,'
 I said back. He told me that
sounded deep.

No comments: